COVID-19 Protocol Update – Please read!
Beginning Monday June 6, 2021 we will start offering a modified curbside service. If your pet is coming in to be seen by a doctor one family member can accompany the pet in the building, masked. You will check-in as you have been and a technician will come to the car to escort you into the building. All surgery drop offs, technician visits, food and prescription pickups will remain curbside at this time. We look forward to seeing you back in person!
- To help keep our phone lines free for emergencies, please utilize the main line auto attendant for prescription refill requests.
- When you arrive for your pet’s appointment, please call 262-898-4363 and a technician will be out shortly to assist you.
- We kindly ask that you continue to wear masks when interacting with our staff.
- A technician will come to the car to escort you into the building.
- If your pet has an emergency outside of business hours you can call WVRC at 262-553-9223 or Lakeshore Veterinary Specialists at 414-761-6333; both are available for immediate emergency care.
The staff at Belle City sincerely thanks you for your continued patience and understanding!
Please email us with any questions you have!